|Located just minutes from the historic village of Village of Pinehurst, North Carolina, the Mid South Club is one of the Carolinas most attractive private residential golf communities. Five hundred forty five acres of longleaf pine forests, lakes and gently rolling hillsides provide a backdrop for a place of beauty and serenity. The Mid South Club Arnold Palmer signature golf course offers it's members a challenging yet enjoyable championship layout on which to test their skills. We invite you to explore all that the Mid South Club and the Village of Pinehurst area have to offer.
Featured Hole: Number 14
From the back tee, a player must drive 225 yards to reach the fairway.
Mid South Club has 11 acres of bunkers. Don't forget your sand wedge for the 14th hole, which has plenty of sand traps and bunkers.
Mid South's Awards
- 1996 - 1998 U.S. Open qualifier & 1996 U.S. Senior Open qualifier
- 1996 - 1998 U.S. Amateur qualifier
- 1997 Junior U.S. Amateur qualifier
- PGA Club Professional qualifier
- “Ranked in the Top 20 Best Courses in North Carolina.” - Golf Digest
- “One of the country’s top 18 newest & best golf communities.” - Robb Report
- “Top 100 Courses to play in 1996.” - Golf Magazine
- #1 Private Club in the Sandhills area as ranked by Pinehurst Magazine
- Top 100 Courses in America - GolfLink.com
||Southern Pines, NC
||Private (Package Access)
|Green Fee Range:
$ = under $50; $$ = $50 to $100; $$$ = $100 to $250; $$$$ = over $250